Your source to the latest insights on what's trending in the HR arena - Recruitment, Talent Assessments, Employee Surveys and Training.
Advantages of Hiring an Introvert
An introvert employee like any other employee can also bring great business success. They have those certain personality traits which make them productive, organized and focused, leading to favourable business results. An introvert employee can be a great hire for any workplace.
1. They are Great Listeners
Introverts are more attentive, have good listening skills and are good at implementing ideas.
2. They are focused
Introverts are quiet and very focused. They do not really get distracted and concentrate on their own work.
3. They tend to stay calm under pressure
Introverts remain calm under pressure situations. They try to avoid conflicts and stay unaffected during fluctuating conditions.
4. They think before they act
Introverts are cautious and conservative. They think before taking any decision. That’s why, they give more time on their preparations and planning.
5. They are innovative and creative
Introverts do not bother much about what’s happening around them, which makes them concentrate better on their work.
Many organisations conduct personality tests these days to find the right “employee-role” fit. Personality tests like Psyft Personality Assessment (PPA), MBTI, etc are a great help to an organisation as they reduce the tendency of making hiring mistakes. These assessments ‘predict dominant personality traits of individuals that impact performance and help anticipate outcomes.
1 : What advantages do introverts bring to the workplace?
Answer : Introverts possess valuable qualities such as empathy, observation skills, sensitivity, thoughtfulness, and analytical thinking. These traits contribute to their productivity, organizational skills, and focus, making them an asset in any workplace.
2 : What makes introverts great listeners?
Answer : Introverts are inherently more attentive and have excellent listening skills. Their reserved nature allows them to focus on understanding and implementing ideas effectively.
3 : How do introverts handle pressure in the workplace?
Answer : Introverts tend to stay calm under pressure. Their avoidance of conflicts and ability to remain unaffected during fluctuating conditions make them resilient and composed in challenging situations.
4 : Why are introverts considered innovative and creative?
Answer : Introverts concentrate better on their work as they are less bothered by external stimuli. This ability to remain focused on their tasks allows them to showcase innovative and creative thinking.
5 : How can personality assessments aid in hiring introverts?
Answer : Organizations can use personality assessments like Psyft Personality Assessment (PPA) and MBTI to identify individuals with introverted traits. These assessments predict dominant personality traits, helping organizations make informed hiring decisions and find the right employee-role fit.
- India Today - 7 reasons companies ask for psychometric tests
- Business World - AI - The New Secret Sauce in Psychometric Assessments
- DNA - HR Trends for 2018
- The Hindu - Psychometric Assessment a "game changer" in hiring
- Entrepreneur - 9 ways to promote actionable feedback at organisations
- Human Capital - Looking Beyond Performance Appraisals
Top Trending Pages
- Best Employee Engagement Survey Company
- Executive Search | Online Assessments & Surveys
- Top Personality Assessment Providers in India
- Talent Search | HR Consulting | Recruitment
- Manager Effectiveness Survey
- What is Training Needs Analysis (TNA)? - Meaning & Benefits
- GreenThumbs: One of the Best Executive Search Firms in India
- Know Your Employee Net Promoter Score
- Employee Onboarding Survey
- 360 Degree Feedback | FAQs